Autumn Oaks: Important Changes for 2020
August 12, 2020
UKC Autumn Oaks 2020: Labor Day Weekend, Wayne County Fairgrounds, Richmond IN
Please be aware of these event changes.
- Access to the event grounds is limited to participants. There will be no vendors this year. Only sponsors are allowed to set up booth spaces.
- Camping is available starting Wednesday, September 2nd at 3pm. Not prior to that time. The grounds are closed until Wednesday afternoon. Thursday-Saturday camping is free like always.
- Kuhlman Center for all hunt confirmations. Confirm your hunt on the day you plan to hunt. Walk-up entries are accepted based on available guides. CAST DRAW LOCATIONS WILL BE ANNOUNCED WHEN YOU CONFIRM. Please pay attention when confirming to know where you need to be for call-out.
- Day of show entries for the show are accepted. You will be asked to enter online that day and not in person at the desk. The online entry will be updated to reflect the day-of pricing. UKC staff will be there to help you enter online if you need assistance.
- There will still be live entertainment Friday night, September 4th. Bring a chair and leave space between you and the next person, but on come out and enjoy!
Additional reading: please review this list of major event details
Guided by the belief that dogs make a difference by being the best partner a human can have in the field, on the job, or in a competition event, UKC is a community for people and dogs to pursue excellence together. Founded in 1898, UKC has been dedicated to enhancing the lives of Dogs That Do More, and their owners, by providing essential resources to help owners and breeders make informed decisions. The dog-human bond is celebrated through family-friendly programs highlighting the instincts and heritage of purebred and mixed-breed dogs alike at over 15,000 licensed events annually.