Founded in 1898 and based in Kalamazoo, United Kennel Club (UKC) is the largest all-breed performance-dog registry in the world, registering dogs from all 50 states and 25 foreign countries. Celebrating the unique Total Dog philosophy, UKC events highlight the instincts and heritage of dogs that look and perform equally well, as more than 60 percent of our annually licensed events are tests of hunting ability, training, and instinct. At UKC we pride ourselves on our family-oriented, friendly, and educational events that welcome both purebred dogs and dogs of unknown ancestry.
We're recruiting self-motivated and detail-oriented individuals to grow with us at UKC for our following teams:
- Customer Service & Registration Team in Phoenix, Arizona: Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service & Registration Team in Phoenix, Arizona: Customer Relationship Agent
- Customer Service & Registration Team in Kalamazoo, Michigan: Customer Relationship Agent
- Hunting Ops Team: Field Trial and Hunt Test Program Manager
- Media Team: Publishing Coordinator
If you are interested in applying, please send resumes to email@example.com.