Hunting Beagle World
October 9-11, 2020
Noble County Community Center
2020 Event Info
- All dogs must have qualified at a World Qualifying Event to be eligible for entry.
- Entries for the Finals, along with the $40 entry fee, must be postmarked no later than Friday, September 18, 2020. A confirmation will be mailed to all entrants confirming their entry.
- No refunds will be issued after the advanced entry deadline. You may substitute another dog registered in your name for a female that is in season or a deceased dog. Only other dogs that have qualified at a World Qualifying Event may be substituted.
- All dogs advancing to the World Finals in Round 1a must confirm their entry by 7 a.m. local time on Friday, October 9, 2020.
- All dogs advancing to the World Finals in Round 1b must confirm their entry at the host club by 3 p.m. local time on Friday, October 9, 2020.
This form is down for maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience.
All Star Bonus Points Event
About Hunting Beagle World
This event offers three days of world-class competition. Participants compete for prizes provided by the event sponsors, as well as prestige; the World Hunt Champion and World Bench Show Champion are crowned.
Competitors in this annual competition start as part of a group of World Champion hopefuls, representing entries from all over the U.S. and Canada.
The field of hopefuls is narrowed to the best-of-the-best Beagles and handlers during the World Qualifying Events that take place across the country throughout the year.