Single Registration Requirements : Treeing Walker Coonhound
For a dog that is not already registered with UKC and whose parents are not both UKC registered, we offer Single Registration
Rules For Single Registration
- Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
- Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry. For this breed, we acknowledge the American Kennel Club and the Professional Kennel Club.
- Your dog's complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
- Three color photographs. One photo should be taken of each side and one from the front. The dog must be standing in all photos. The photos must be clear enough to see all distinguishing marks the dog may have and the tail must also be clearly visible. Photos that are e-mailed must be in a jpeg or PDF file format.
- Single Registration fee of $35.00
Dogs with UKC registered parents do not need to provide proof of registration but should provide UKC registration numbers and names for the sire and dam.
Normal processing time is 10 business days not including mail time. Most major credit cards accepted.
How To Submit
Papers in the Mail?
Please use a trackable shipping method. Track your shipment here:
Papers at UKC?
We are currently processing incoming Registration applications received through September 19.
Questions About Status?
Call UKC at 269.343.9020 or email UKC Registration.