Single Registration Requirements : American Pit Bull Terrier
For a dog that is not already registered with UKC and whose parents are not both UKC registered, we offer Single Registration
Rules For Single Registration
- Completed UKC Application for American Pit Bull Terrier Single Registration | Aplicacin de registro singular APBT ya disponible en espaol.
- The dog must be at least six months of age
Copy of your dogs registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry. For this breed, we acknowledge the American Kennel Club, the Canadian Kennel Club, the American Dog Breeders Association, and any FCI affiliated registry.
Dogs with UKC registered parents do not need to provide proof of registration but should provide UKC registration numbers and names for the sire and dam.
- Your dogs complete three generation pedigree, if available (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted). The pedigree will show open for any unknown dogs.
- Three color photographs. One photo should be taken of each side and one from the front. The dog must be standing in all photos. The photos must be clear enough to see all distinguishing marks the dog may have and the tail must also be clearly visible. Photos that are e-mailed must be in a jpeg or PDF file format.
- Single Registration fee of $50.00 ($35.00 for registration and $15.00 for processing and handling). The $15.00 processing and handling fee is non-refundable.
Please remember that the application is being submitted for consideration and is no guarantee of Permanent Registration with United Kennel Club.
Normal processing time is 4-6 weeks, not including mail time. Most major credit cards accepted.
How To Submit
Papers in the Mail?
Please use a trackable shipping method. Track your shipment here:
Papers at UKC?
We are currently processing mail received through May 17th. Please allow 2-3 extra weeks for paperwork, in addition to UKC processing time, due to nationwide postal service delays.
Questions About Status?
Call UKC at 269.343.9020 or email UKC Registration.