Single Registration Requirements : American Pit Bull Terrier
For a dog that is not already UKC registered.
Rules For Single Registration
- Completed UKC Application for American Pit Bull Terrier Single Registration.
- The dog must be at least six months of age
Copy of your dog's registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry. For this breed, we acknowledge the American Kennel Club, the Canadian Kennel Club, the American Dog Breeders Association, and any FCI affiliated registry.
- Dogs with UKC registered parents do not need to provide proof of registration but should provide UKC registration numbers and names for the sire and dam.
- Your dogs complete three generation pedigree, if available (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted).
- Three color photographs. One photo should be taken of each side and one from the front. The dog must be standing in all photos.
Please remember that the application is being submitted for consideration and is no guarantee of Permanent Registration with United Kennel Club.
How To Submit
Papers in the Mail?
Please use a trackable shipping method. Track your shipment here:
Papers at UKC?
We are currently processing all incoming Registration applications received by February 5.
Questions About Status?
Call UKC at 269.343.9020 or email UKC Registration.