American Eskimo Dog Association Of Oregon
Sat, Sep 18, 2021, Sun, Sep 19, 2021
American Eskimo Dog Association Of Oregon
Conformation (Altered Conformation, Junior Showmanship, Novice Puppy, Veteran)
Mount Hood Center | Visit Website
29450 SE Lariat Ln
Boring, OR 97009
|Sat Show 1||Sat Show 2||Sun Show 1||Sun Show 2|
|Junior Showmanship||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|Guardian||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|Scenthound||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|Sighthound||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|Gun Dog||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|Northern||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|American Eskimo||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|Herding||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|Belgian Shepherd Dog||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Not Offered||Not Offered|
|Terrier||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|Toy Fox Terrier||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
|Companion||Elizabeth Mckennon||Steven Melgreen||Diana Brumbaugh||Claire Mancha|
Day of Show Fees
Pre Entry Only
Dry Camping is available. Dry Camping will be in the East overflow parking area. The facility does have bathrooms and showers available on site at the West side of the building. Dry camping is $25.00/night. To register for camping please go to mthoodcenter.com open the main menu then select the "information" drop down and choose the "dry camping" option. This will take you to a registration and payment form. If you need further information on dry camping please contact Brandi Hatch at 503.583.6557.
Disabled parking is available across from the east entrance of the SE Meeting Space/Banquet Hall (which is our event location). All vehicles utilizing this space must have disabled licence or be approved prior to parking there.
1. Entries may be submitted on the Official UKC Entry Form.
2. this show is pre-entry ONLY! Pre-entry deadline date is September 13th 2021 at 6pm
3. Email Entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Payment of entry fees go to email@example.com
5. Receipt of emailed entrie form will be acknowledged but this does not constitute confirmation of a valid entry until entry fees have been verified as well.
6. Mailed entries must include fees. Mailed entries received without fees will not be accepted.
7. Mail entries to: AEDAO, Courtney Aloi, PO Box 2318, Lebanon, OR 97355
8. Electronic confirmation of entries will be sent to the email address included on the entry form as soon as the entry has been accepted fees recieved and forms processed.
9. One armband will be assigned to each entered dog. Armbands will be available for pick up at the event.
1. Payment may be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card. No entry will be accepted without payment.
2. Make checks and money orders payable to AEDAO. Checks and money orders must be payable in U.S. funds.
3. When paying by credit card, entry form must include the card number and expiration date, as well as the printed cardholders name, address, daytime phone, and signature.
4. Post-dated checks will not be accepted, returned checks, and declined credit cards do not constitute valid entry fees. Exhibitors who repeatedly submit invalid entry fees may be put on a cash-only basis.
ENTRY CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
1. Entry cancellations must be received in writing prior to the closing of pre-entries on September 13th 2021 by 6pm or before limits have been reached. Cancellation requests must be mailed to Courtney Aloi at PO Box 2318, Lebanon, OR 97355 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must include the dogs UKC number, breed, name, and event type entered. Cancellations received by telephone will not be accepted.
2. No refund of entry fees will be made for entries cancelled after the pre-entry closing date and time.
3. Cancellations submitted before the close of entries will be charged $3.00 per entered class. No entries will be refunded after the pre-entry closing date and time or after entry limits have been reached.
4. Entry fees shall not be refunded in the event a dog is absent, disqualified, excused by veterinarian or judge, or barred from competition by action of the Event Committee.
5. Entry overpayments may be donated to the general club fund.
6. If, because of riots, civil disturbances, or other acts beyond the control of the host organization, it is impossible to open or to complete an event, no refund of entry fees will be made.
7. If, in the opinion of the club, the well-being of dogs, exhibitors, or spectators is at risk due to extreme weather conditions, such as but not limited to, snow storms, hurricanes, tornados, lightning, flooding, or extreme heat, the host club may cancel or stop an event before completion. No refunds will be made in such cases.
Received By September 13, 2021
Please send Pre-Entries to:
P.O. Box 2318
Lebanon, OR 97355
Exhibitor Entry Forms
Results for This Event
Sep 19, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Altered Conformation Sunday Show 1
Sep 19, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Altered Conformation Sunday Show 2
Sep 19, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Conformation Sunday Show 1
Sep 19, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Conformation Sunday Show 2
Sep 19, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Junior Showmanship Sunday Show 1
Sep 19, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Junior Showmanship Sunday Show 2
Sep 18, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Altered Conformation Saturday Show 1
Sep 18, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Altered Conformation Saturday Show 2
Sep 18, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Conformation Saturday Show 1
Sep 18, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Conformation Saturday Show 2
Sep 18, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Junior Showmanship Saturday Show 1
Sep 18, 2021 - OFFICIAL: Junior Showmanship Saturday Show 2
This event was last updated on Fri, Oct 8, 2021