Updates Regarding Select UKC Major Events
March 16, 2020
Due to COVID-19 safety concerns and state regulations in place for the host state of these events, the following adjustments have been made to the UKC upcoming events calendar. We appreciate your patience! The situation continues to change daily, and we are doing our best to keep all of you informed of any new developments as they relate to UKC events.
The following events have been postponed indefinitely:
- Feist World (originally scheduled for Ohio, April 4-5).
- Purina Nationals (originally scheduled for Indiana, April 24-25).
We are working to develop solutions and adjusted competition dates for the above events. We will expediently share any updated information when available.
The following events have been canceled:
- Beagle Nationals (originally scheduled for Ohio, April 17-18). The All-Star Series National Chase portion of this event will be rescheduled for a later date in 2020.
- Shed Dog Nationals (originally scheduled for Ohio, April 24-26).
If you have paid your entry to either of the two canceled events listed above, you will be refunded.
The following UKC Major Event will see an entry adjustment:
- UKC Premier entries, originally scheduled to open on April 6th and close on May 6th, will now open on April 20th and close May 15th.
- Top Ten/All Star entries, originally scheduled to open March 23rd, will open with regular Premier entries on April 20th.
Guided by the belief that dogs make a difference by being the best partner a human can have in the field, on the job, or in a competition event, UKC is a community for people and dogs to pursue excellence together. Founded in 1898, UKC has been dedicated to enhancing the lives of Dogs That Do More, and their owners, by providing essential resources to help owners and breeders make informed decisions. The dog-human bond is celebrated through family-friendly programs highlighting the instincts and heritage of purebred and mixed-breed dogs alike at over 15,000 licensed events annually.