Ohio Classic Safety Guidelines
February 9, 2021
- The show starts at 8 a.m. Only the dogs and participates will be allowed to enter when their group or performance class is exhibiting or on-deck. Since the event is pre-entry only, a full show schedule will be posted in the Judging Program. Additionally, we will be utilizing a mobile text messaging service so event attendees may receive all event announcements.
- Exhibitors will complete a questionnaire upon arrival at the event site each day regarding symptoms of COVID-19. Exhibitors must indicating that they have no symptoms in order to participate in the days event.
- All entries will be pre-entry only. Day of show entries will not be taken. Entries will be limited to 175 dogs per Conformation judge and 120 entries for Rally/Obedience.
- Exhibitors, judges, stewards, and UKC staff will be required to wear nose-and-mouth covering for the duration of the event per the state guidelines and the rules of the Roberts Centre. Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- 6-foot increments will be marked inside and outside the conformation rings so appropriate distance may be maintained while competing and while waiting on-deck.
- Rings will have separate entrance and exit points.
- Rally and Obedience stewards will sanitize their hands before each course change. All items will be cleaned between each class. Warm up ring for Rally will be set up One exhibitor at a time. Only one practice before class.
- In the event that the Ohio Classic cannot be held because of an unforeseen change in Ohios executive orders, entry fees will be refunded.
Guided by the belief that dogs make a difference by being the best partner a human can have in the field, on the job, or in a competition event, UKC is a community for people and dogs to pursue excellence together. Founded in 1898, UKC has been dedicated to enhancing the lives of Dogs That Do More, and their owners, by providing essential resources to help owners and breeders make informed decisions. The dog-human bond is celebrated through family-friendly programs highlighting the instincts and heritage of purebred and mixed-breed dogs alike at over 15,000 licensed events annually.