New Drag Racing Rulebook for Review
Review by October 1, 2021
August 20, 2021
Source: Denise Vavla, UKC Program Manager
This article was originally published on August 8, 2021. It has been updated with new information as of August 20, 2021. If you have previously read the PDF document below, please note, it has received exetensive edits and we encourage you to read it for a second time.
We are excited to announce the latest revisions to the UKC Drag Racing program. Significant changes are outlined in the Official Highlight Document (PDF), and will be identified in bold and italic text throughout the rulebook. All changes will be effective on January 1, 2022.
- There are more Drag Racing Titles available.
- Dogs with drag racing experience or drag racing titles in other venues, may automatically start at the Advanced or Regular class level.
- There are grandfather clauses for Advanced and Regular racers.
Any questions or comments regarding these proposed rules can be sent to us at email@example.com.Updated 8/20/21
- Please be sure to share your thoughts with us by October 1, 2021 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All feedback will be considered, and a final version of the rules will be available by November 2, 2021.
- The rules will take effect on January 1, 2022.
Guided by the belief that dogs make a difference by being the best partner a human can have in the field, on the job, or in a competition event, UKC is a community for people and dogs to pursue excellence together. Founded in 1898, UKC has been dedicated to enhancing the lives of Dogs That Do More, and their owners, by providing essential resources to help owners and breeders make informed decisions. The dog-human bond is celebrated through family-friendly programs highlighting the instincts and heritage of purebred and mixed-breed dogs alike at over 15,000 licensed events annually.