Companion Dog Club Partners
Sat, Feb 5, 2022
Companion Dog Club Partners | visit website
|Fri Trial 1||Fri Trial 2|
|Containers Novice - Elite||Sharon Dowell||Sharon Dowell|
|Interiors Novice - Elite||Sharon Dowell||Sharon Dowell|
|Nosework||$20.00||$20 Jr Handler|
Day of Show Fees
ENTRY CANCELLATION, REFUNDS, & WAIT LIST
1. Entry cancellations MUST be received in writing (includes e-mail) prior to the closing of Pre-entries and MUST include the dogs breed, UKC number, and name. Cancellations received by telephone are NOT acceptable. Checks will be shredded.
2. No refunds will be given for invalid entries and dogs entered in the incorrect class after the event is over.
3. No refund of entry fees will be made for entries cancelled after the Pre-entry deadline.
4. No entries will be refunded after the event is closed.
5. Entry fees shall not be refunded in the event that a dog is absent, disqualified, excused by Veterinarian or Judge, or barred from competition by action of the Event Committee.
6. A wait list will be established. The first person on the wait list will be given the first opportunity to be entered in the trial in the event of a cancellation of a pre-entered dog. On the day of the trial, if any of the pre-entered dogs are absent, the absentees will be replaced by the first person on the wait list that is present and ready to compete. We will shred the checks of all wait list exhibitors who do not get the opportunity to compete. A full refund will also be reimbursed to any entrant whose entry is replaced by a waitlisted entry.
7. Every effort will be made to find all duplicate entries before processing. If a duplicate entry is processed, however, no refund will be made.
8. Entry overpayments will not be refunded. Exhibitors will need to write a new check.
9. If, because of riots or civil disturbances, it is impossible to open or to complete an event or trial, no refund of entry fees will be made.
10. If, specifically because of Nebraska governmental authority or pandemic guidelines, it is illegal or impossible to hold this event, Companion Dog Club Partners will update exhibitors and issue full refunds.
11. Exhibitors understand that they are entering this event at their own and others risk. If an exhibitor needs to cancel entries after the closing date because of his/her own circumstances with COVID-19 exposure, special consideration will be given. Please contact the secretary.
12. If, in the opinion of the host club, the well-being of dogs, exhibitors, or spectators is at risk due to extreme weather conditions, such as, but not limited to snowstorms, tornadoes, lightning, or extreme heat, the host club may cancel or stop a show or trial before completion. No refunds will be made in such cases.
Received By February 1, 2022
Exhibitor Entry Forms
This event was last updated on Wed, Dec 15, 2021