American Pit Bull Terrier Club Of New England
Sat, Sep 23, 2023, Sun, Sep 24, 2023
American Pit Bull Terrier Club Of New England | visit website
137 Russelville Road
Westfield, MA 01085
Weight Pull Schedule
|Sat Pull||Sun Pull|
|Rail||Danielle Lynne Cyr||Natalka Tuczkewycz|
|Backup Judge||Judge's will backup for each other||Judge's will backup for each other|
|Weight Pull||$25.00||Junior Handler $6|
Day of Show Fees
|Weight Pull||$30.00||Junior Handler $10|
Received By September 16, 2023
Exhibitor Entry Forms
Entry Cancellations and refunds- American Pit Bull Terrier Club of New England
1. Entry cancellations must be received in writing prior to the closing of pre-entries or before limits have been reached. Cancellation requests must be emailed to the event secretary. Requests must include the dogs UKC #, breed, name and event type entered. Cancellations received by telephone or text will NOT be accepted.
2. No entries will be refunded after the pre entry closing date and time or after entry limits have been reached. There is absolutely no day of show refunds.
3. Entry fees shall not be refunded in the event a dog is absent, disqualified, excused by a veterinarian or judge or barred from competition by action of the event committee.
4. In the event that there is a judge change, a refund will be granted. This is for pre-entry exhibitors only.
5. Entry overpayments may be donated to the general trophy fund.
6. If because of a pandemic, riots, civil disturbances or other acts beyond the control of the host organization, it is impossible to open or complete an event no refund of entry fees will be made.
7. If, in the opinion of the host organization, the well being of dogs, exhibitors or spectators is at risk due to extreme weather conditions, such as but not limited to snow storms, hurricanes, tornados, lightning, flooding or extreme heat, the host organization may cancel or stop an event before completion. No refunds will be made in such cases.
8. Returned checks do not constitute a valid entry fee. The club will add a $50 fee for each returned check.
9. The show giving club, their agents, and volunteers, etc. assume no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained by exhibitors or any of their dogs or property.
10. Dogs MUST have a permanent UKC registration # or a temporary listing # for an entry to be considered valid.
Results for This Event
This event was last updated on Wed, Oct 25, 2023