Virtual UKC Premier - Tips & Instructions
Submitting your Total Dog videos!
July 27, 2020
Enter online at ukcdogs.com/premier
After you submit your entry online at ukcdogs.com/premier, you will receive a confirmation email that includes instructions on video submission. Video submissions will be accepted after you have completed the online entry. Entry fee: $50
Steps for Submitting Your Total Dog Videos:
- Go to wetransfer.com on your mobile device or computer.
- Select the Send File and add both your Conformation and Performance videos.
- Include your first and last name and the breed of your dog in the message.
- Select the email option and send videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Verify your email address.
Video submission deadline: August 10, 2020
All conformation videos will be reviewed by a UKC licensed judge. Placements will be awarded based on the conformation videos only.
Join us online for the first ever Virtual UKC Premier on August 22, 2020, where submitted videos will be shown in a live competition format! Virtual Premier also includes seminars, expert panel sessions, and more! Free t-shirt included with entry.
Conformation video showing these 5 elements:
- View of dog from front, side, and rear.
- Close-up of the dog's bite.
- Dog's movement towards and away from the camera.
- Side gait.
- Free stack.
Performance video showing your dog in a UKC performance event.
- Performance videos can be from your personal residence or of a past trial.
- UKC-recognized performance events include: Agility, Dock Jumping, Drag Racing, Lure Coursing, Nosework, Obedience, Rally Obedience, and Weight Pull. Dogs can also qualify with any UKC-recognized hunting event.
Guided by the belief that dogs make a difference by being the best partner a human can have in the field, on the job, or in a competition event, UKC is a community for people and dogs to pursue excellence together. Founded in 1898, UKC has been dedicated to enhancing the lives of Dogs That Do More, and their owners, by providing essential resources to help owners and breeders make informed decisions. The dog-human bond is celebrated through family-friendly programs highlighting the instincts and heritage of purebred and mixed-breed dogs alike at over 15,000 licensed events annually.