Dog Events Comment Form
Greetings to all Obedience, Rally Obedience and Agility exhibitors! UKC wants to hear from you! If you are actively participating, have participated in the past or are thinking about participating, now is your chance to make your voice heard.
If you have ever thought to yourself "why don't they do it this way?", or "It would be so much better if this rule was changed to...." it is time to send it in!
We want to hear what you have to say and what you would like to see happen in the years to come. This comment period will be open until March 1st, 2013. There are three main categories to choose from: "Judges Education and Approval Process", "New Titles and Classes" and "Changes to Existing Rules".
Comments will be categorized and organized and then re-released for public comment and further suggestions after the comment period closes March 1st, 2013.
Thank you for your participation and we look forward to hearing from you!
Rules for Submission
- You may only choose one category at a time. Do not combine your comments from all categories into one submission. If you would like to comment on more than one category please submit a second comment. If multiple categories are submitted on one form, the submission will not be considered.
- Comments trying to address any other UKC rules or policies other than the categories provided will not be considered.
- Argumentative or inflammatory comments will not be considered
- All comments will require your name and contact information.
- There is no character limit in the suggestion box. However, keep all comments brief, to the point and focused on the topic at hand. Should any additional details be required from your suggestion, we will contact you.
- You understand that any suggestions you provide to UKC are for UKC's sole use and purposes and that you relinquish any and all rights of authorship or ownership of any rule change that may be implemented from a suggestion submitted in this manner.
* Required fields.
|* Enter your comments here:||
Before pressing “Submit,” double check the previous information to make sure it is accurate.