White Shepherd Single Registration Requirements
1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry.
For this breed (also known as the Berger Blanc Suisse), we acknowledge any FCI affiliated registry.
3. Complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. Three color photographs. One photo of each side of the dog and one photo of the front must be provided. Photographs should be of the dog in a standing position and on a solid surface.
5. Single Registration fee of $35.00