For a dog that is not already registered with UKC as part of a litter, and whose parents are not both UKC registered, we offer Single Registration. The Single rules and requirements of Single Registration for the Toy Fox Terrier are as follows:
1. The dog must be at least three months of age
2. Completed UKC "Application for Single Registration"
3. Photocopy of the dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry. For the Toy Fox Terrier recognized registries include the American Kennel Club, and The Canadian Kennel Club.
4. Copy of dog's certified three generation pedigree from the American Kennel Club or The Canadian Kennel Club.
5. Toy Fox Terriers registered as “AKC Limited Registered” are not eligible for single registration with UKC unless a signed statement is provided by the breeder. The statement must guarantee the dog does not have any disqualifying faults according to the UKC Toy Fox Terrier breed standard.
If your Toy Fox Terrier was produced by two UKC registered parents (Sire and Dam), is not UKC litter registered and over one year of age, the following rules apply:
1. Only the Registrant of the dam at the time of breeding (as recorded by UKC) can submit this dog for single registration.
2. The UKC registration number and registered name of both the Sire and Dam must be provided on the pedigree portion (step 3) of the UKC single registration application.
Dogs not qualifying for Single Registration under Option 1 or Option 2 may meet the requirements for the UKC Performance Listing Program.
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (a $35.00 EXPEDITED Processing Fee will apply to all faxed applications from within the Continental US)(faxed applications from outside the Continental US will be charged an automatic RUSH Service Fee of $25.00);
- or - Scan and email to email@example.com (a $35.00 EXPEDITED Processing Fee will apply to all emailed applications from within the Continental US)(faxed applications from outside the Continental US will be charged an automatic RUSH Service Fee of $25.00).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - Most major credit cards accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question,
we'll assist you through the entire registration process.