1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. The dog must be at least one year of age
3. Your dog's complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. Proof of registration from an acknowledged registry. Acknowledged Registries for the Olde English Bulldogge include CDHPR, OEBKC, and LBA. All applications, and additional registries, will be considered on a case by case basis. Photocopy of current registration must be included with application.
5. Single Registration fee of $35.00
6. Three color photographs. One photo should be taken of each side and one from the front. The dog must be standing in all photos. The photos must be clear enough to see all distinguishing marks the dog may have and the tail must also be clearly visible. Photos that are e-mailed must be in a jpeg or PDF file format.
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to email@example.com (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - Most major credit cards accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question,
we'll assist you through the entire registration process.