A dog registered with UKC will have either an Application for Permanent Registration
............................................................. .- or - Permanent Registration Certificate
For a dog that is not already registered with UKC, we offer Single Registration
The rules for Single Registration of a Coonhound are as follows:
1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. The dog must be at least one year of age
3. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry.
.... For this breed, we acknowledge the Professional Kennel Club and the American Kennel Club.
**Dogs with UKC registered parents do not need to provide proof of registration but should provide UKC registration numbers for the sire and dam.
4. Your dog's complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
5. Three color photographs. One photo should be taken of each side and one from the front. The dog must be standing in all photos. The photos must be clear enough to see all distinguishing marks the dog may have and the tail must also be clearly visible. Photos that are e-mailed must be in a jpeg or PDF file format.
6. Single Registration fee of $35.00
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to email@example.com (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - Most major credit cards accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question,
we'll assist you through the entire registration process.