1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry.
Acknowledged registries include any FCI registry and while the United Kennel Club does not recognize the AKC Foundation Stock Service as an acknowledged registry, we will consider for single registration of the Sloughi any AKC FSS registered Sloughi that has a clear trail to at least one FCI registered ancestor. For example: we will consider a dog with one FCI grandparent, one FCI sire, or two great-parents depending on the photos (which are required), and other explanations. We will not consider any Sloughi that cannot produce some FCI heritage.
3. Complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. Single Registration fee of $35.00
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to email@example.com (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - Most major credit cards accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question,
we'll assist you through the entire registration process.