A dog registered with UKC will have either an
For a dog that is not already registered with UKC and whose parents are not both UKC registered, we offer Single Registration.
The rules for Single Registration for this breed are as follows:
1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry. For this breed, we acknowledge the American Kennel Club, the Canadian Kennel Club, the Kennel Club (of Great Britain), and any FCI affiliated registry.
* In addition to the above list, we also acknowledge organizations/clubs specific to this breed. Reference the second page of the Single Registration Application for organizations/clubs recognized specifically for this breed.
3. Your dog's complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. Single Registration fee of $35.00
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - MasterCard and VISA accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question, we'll assist you through the entire registration process.