1. Completed UKC Application for Cur/Feist Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog's registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry.
Acceptable registries for the Mountain Cur are: Original Mountain Cur Breeders Association and
Kemmer Stock Registry
3. Complete three generation pedigree is required. (photocopy or handwritten pedigree is acceptable)
4. Three color photographs. One photo of each side of the dog and one photo of the front must be provided.
Photos should be taken at eye level with the dog in a standing position.
5. Single Registration fee of $20.00
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to email@example.com (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - Most major credit cards accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question,
we'll assist you through the entire registration process.