A dog registered with UKC will have either an
For a dog that is not already registered with UKC and whose parents are not both UKC registered, we offer Single Registration.
The rules for Single Registration for this breed are as follows:
1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. The dog must be at least six months of age.
3. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from an UKC acknowledged registry.
For this breed, we acknowledge the American Kennel Club, the Canadian Kennel Club, the Kennel Club (of Great Britain), any FCI affiliated registry, Jack Russell Terrier Breeders Association of America, National Kennel Club, Jack Russell Terrier Club of America and English Jack Russell Terrier Associaton.
4. Your dog's complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
5. Three color photos, one of each side and one from the front in a standing position
6. Single Registration fee of $35.00
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (automatic $25.00 Rush processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - MasterCard and VISA accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question, we'll assist you through the entire registration process.