A dog registered with UKC will have either an Application for Permanent Registration
............................................................. .- or - Permanent Registration Certificate
For a dog that is not already registered with UKC and whose parents are not both UKC registered, we offer Single Registration
The rules for Single Registration for this breed are as follows:
1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from an UKC acknowledged registry.
- For this breed, we acknowledge the American Kennel Club, the Canadian Kennel Club,
the Kennel Club (of Great Britain), any FCI affiliated registry, the American Field Society
and North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association (NAVHDA)
3. Your dog's complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. Single Registration fee of $35.00
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $25.00 Rush processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to email@example.com (automatic $25.00 Rush processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - MasterCard and VISA accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question, we'll assist you through the entire registration process.