The rules for Single Registration for the Caucasian Ovcharka are as follows:
1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from an UKC acknowledged registry.
While the United Kennel Club does not recognize the AKC Foundation Stock Service as an acknowledged registry, we will consider for single registration of the Caucasian Ovcharka any AKC FSS registered Caucasian Ovcharka that has a clear trail to at least one FCI registered ancestor. For example: we will consider a dog with one FCI grandparent, one FCI sire, or two great-parents depending on the photos (which are required), and other explanations. We will not consider any Caucasian Ovcharka that cannot produce some FCI heritage.
3. Complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. Three color photographs. One photo of each side of the dog and one photo of the front must be provided. Photographs should be of the dog in a standing position and on a solid surface.
5. Single Registration fee of $35.00