1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry.
While the United Kennel Club does not recognize the AKC Foundation Stock Service as an acknowledged registry, we will consider for single registration of the Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog any AKC FSS registered Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog that has a clear trail to ancestors from a UKC acknowledged registry. Registries included are as follows:
- Louisiana Catahoula Cur Assn.
National Assn. Of Louisiana Catahoulas
Animal Research Foundation
Catahoula Cur Breeder’s Assn.
3. Complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. Three color photographs. One photo of each side of the dog and one photo of the front must be provided. Photographs should be of the dog in a standing position and on a solid surface.
5. Single Registration fee of $35.00
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to email@example.com (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - Most major credit cards accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question,
we'll assist you through the entire registration process.