For a dog that is not already registered with UKC and whose parents are not both UKC registered, we offer Single Registration.
The rules for Single Registration for this breed are as follows:
1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry.
For this breed, we acknowledge the American Kennel Club, and any FCI affiliated registry.
* In addition to the above list, we also acknowledge organizations/clubs specific to this breed. Reference the second page of the Single Registration Application for organizations/clubs recognized specifically for this breed.
3. Your dog's complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. Three color photos, one of each side and one from the front in a standing position
5. Single Registration fee of $35.00
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to email@example.com (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - Most major credit cards accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question,
we'll assist you through the entire registration process.