A dog registered with UKC will have either an Application for Permanent Registration
............................................................. .- or - Permanent Registration Certificate
For a Beagle that is not already registered with UKC and whose parents are not both UKC registered, we offer Single Registration.
The rules for Single Registration for this breed are as follows:
1. Completed UKC Application for Beagle Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry** if available but is not required.
- For this breed, we acknowledge the American Kennel Club, the Canadian Kennel Club, the Kennel Club (of Great Britain), and any FCI affiliated registry.
3. Your dog's complete three generation pedigree may be provided if known but is not required (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. Single Registration fee of $20.00
5. Dog's height measurement is required.
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (automatic $35.00 Expedited processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - Most major credit cards accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question,
we'll assist you through the entire registration process.