A dog registered with UKC will have either an Application for Permanent Registration
............................................................. .- or - Permanent Registration Certificate
For an American Bully breed that is not already registered with UKC and whose parents are not both UKC registered, we offer Single Registration.
The rules for Single Registration for this breed are as follows:
As of July 15, 2013 we recognize the American Bully breed and offer Single Registration.
The general requirements for consideration for American Bully Single Registration are as follows:
1. Completed UKC Application for American Bully Breed Single Registration
Aplicación de registro singular American Bully ya disponible en español. Aplicación de registro singular American Bully
2. The dog must be at least six months of age
3. Photocopy of the dog’s registration certificate, if available. Proof of registration is not required.
4. The dog's three generation pedigree, if available. The pedigree will show “open” for any unknown dogs. You may handwrite your dog’s three generation pedigree; however UKC is not responsible for errors caused by illegible handwriting.
5. Three color photographs. One photo should be taken of each side and one from the front. The dog must be standing in all photos. The photos must be clear enough to see all distinguishing marks the dog may have and the tail must also be clearly visible. Photos that are e-mailed must be in a jpeg or PDF file format.
6. The fee for Single Registration is $50.00 ($35.00 for registration and $15.00 for processing and handling). The $15.00 processing and handling fee is non-refundable as it is the application fee.
Please remember that the application is being submitted for consideration and is no guarantee of Permanent Registration with United Kennel Club.
Please feel free to contact our office at 269-343-9020 or AmBullySingle@ukcdogs.com with any questions.