The rules for Single Registration for the Akbash are as follows:
1. Completed UKC Application for Single Registration
2. Copy of your dog’s registration certificate from an UKC acknowledged registry. For this breed, we acknowledge Akbash Dog Assoc. of America (ADAA)
3. Your dog's complete three generation pedigree (photocopy or handwritten pedigree accepted)
4. If your dog is not registered with ADAA, it must first be approved by one of the following:
- Tamara Taylor
2355 County Rd 332
Era TX 76238
(940) 726-3555 or email@example.com.
3814 LOIS RD E
SANGER TX 76266
5. Single Registration fee of $35.00
Mail the application, required documentation and payment to the UKC Home Office, Kalamazoo, MI address;
- or - Fax to the UKC Home Office at 269.343.7037 (automatic $15.00 Rush processing fee will apply);
- or - Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (automatic $15.00 Rush processing fee will apply).
Normal processing time is 10 business days - not including mail time. - MasterCard and VISA accepted.
Need help? Send us an email with your name, address, breed name and question, we'll assist you through the entire registration process.