It should include:
- Areas off-limits to dogs, especially places where sensitive equipment or products are stored, break rooms, etc.
- Guidelines for dogs that are not spayed or neutered.
- Require owners to keep control of their dog at all times.
- Determine what behaviors will evict a dog, and agree upon the number of “strikes” a dog will be allowed before eviction.
- Make sure all visiting dogs are current on vaccinations and also don’t have internal or external pests.
- Designate an outdoor area for walking dogs.
- Bring along baggies and equipment to clean up after dogs.
- Designate non-dog areas to accommodate people who don't like dogs or have allergies.
- Only allow dogs that are well-socialized to people or other dogs. Not all dogs get along.