|55th Annual Walker Days|
"Where The Search For Superiority Never Ceases."
April 18-20, 2013 • Montpelier, Ohio
Williams County Fairgrounds
619 E Main St, Montpelier OH 43543
Hosted by Dekalb County Coonhunters
THERE WILL BE A BIG, BEAUTIFUL SET OF TROPHIES FOR BOTH THE BENCH SHOW AND THE NITE HUNT, ALONG WITH OTHER PRIZES.
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Lee Crawford Invitational Championship (non licensed)
Bench Show at 3 p.m. • Dinner at 5 p.m.
Invitational Nite Hunt and UKC Licensed Pup Hunt at 7 p.m.
Lee Crawford Pup Extravaganza: See rules and advanced entry form on page 121
Friday, April 19, 2013
UKC Licensed Bench Show Deadline: 5:30 p.m. Entry Fee: $20
UKC Licensed Nite Hunt Deadline: 4 p.m. Entry Fee: $25 Advance/$50 day of event
Hunting Judges on all casts.
Saturday, April 20, 2013
UKC Licensed Bench Show Deadline: 8 a.m. Entry Fee: $20
UKC Licensed Nite Hunt Deadline: 4 p.m. Advanced Entry Fee: $25
Hunting Judges on all casts.
New Hunt Format: Two High Scoring dogs (owner(s) and handler must be current TWBFA members) from each night will go out on a final cast on a one-hour hunt off to determine the Walker Days Champion.
Advanced Entry Fee - $25 each night. Confirm your advanced entry by 4 p.m.
Certified check, money order or personal check will be accepted, made payable to TWB&FA or Alan Kalal.
Send advanced entries to: Alan Kalal, 25585 Hall Ave, Faribault MN 55021 • Phone (612) 251-3184
Entries will be taken on grounds IF THERE ARE PLENTY OF GUIDES:
Entry fee day of the event - $50. Entry deadline: 4 p.m.
The Annual Membership Meeting will be Saturday, April 20, at 12 noon.
Memberships will be checked at the door.
Anyone who wins an added prize at Walker Days must be present to claim their prize. If you are not present to claim the prize, it will be considered donated and we will give the prize to the next person to be awarded a prize!
Both owner(s) and handler must be a member to receive the King or Queen of Show, High Scoring Male or Female of each night or High Scoring Walker or Opposite Sex winner of the nite hunt.
There will be a Breeders Showcase available at no fee. First come basis.
Please note: No Straw in Barns; Sawdust or Wood Shavings to be used only. This is by order of Fire Marshal!
1. Advanced Entries must be postmarked by midnight April 6, 2013. Nite Hunt Entries will be taken on the grounds if there are enough guides available, Entry fee day of the event is: $50.
2. A confirmation will be mailed to all entrants confirming entry.
3. If there are enough guides, we will take entries on the day of the event; Entry Fee will be $50.
4. TWB&FA reserves the right to merge casts.
5. Note: if the dog entered is in heat or a signed veterinary statement is submitted indicating the dog is injured and cannot hunt, the registered owner of the dog can substitute another dog registered in their name, otherwise, no refund. If the dog dies, you may enter another dog registered to you or receive refund if you turn in the registration certificate.
6. Entries must be confirmed at the TWB&FA desk by 4 p.m. (local time) on the night scheduled to hunt.
7. If entering more than one dog, please use the same format for the second entry.
8. Mark entry for Friday, Saturday or Both Nights to Hunt. Also mark Registered, Nite Champion or Grand Nite Champion and if you can guide a cast.
9. Any entry that is returned to sender because of incomplete information will not be considered an advanced entry if not postmarked by April 6, 2013.
10. Easy Entry Card or Proper Registration Papers (bill of sale) must be shown at the time of confirmation.
11. No Membership Dues sent in with Walker Days Entries.
12. Note: Hunting Judges will be used on all casts.
UKC, TWB&FA and Dekalb County Coonhunters are not responsible for loss, accidents or theft. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages, gambling, firearms or illegal drugs will be allowed on the grounds or while participating in the hunt or in the buildings the day of a UKC licensed event.
VENDOR SET-UP FEE WILL BE $100.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE, SEND YOUR FEE TO:
Chris St. John; 1422 Stonewall Rd, Concord VA 24538; (434) 941.6396
RAMADA INN – (419) 485-5555; HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS – (419) 485-0008;
ECONO LODGE – (419) 485-3139; RAINBOW MOTEL – (419) 485-3432