Williams County Fairgrounds
619 E Main St, Montpelier OH 43543
Advanced Entry Fee: $50
Day of Event Entry Fee: $100
Limited to 100 Entries
Confirmation Deadline 7 p.m.
UKC Licensed Hunt
• This will be a UKC Licensed Event (2 hour hunt).
• Pup must hunt in their category (Registered, Nite Champion, Grand Nite Champion).
• Must show proof of age (Easy EntryTM Card, Registration Papers, etc.) when dog is confirmed.
• Handler and all owners must be paid up TWB&FA members for 2013.
• All cast winners not advancing to the Final Four will receive $50.
• The four highest scoring pups with plus points will advance to the Final Four.
• Dogs MUST have plus points to advance to the Final Four.
• The Final Four WILL hunt a one-hour hunt-off to determine their placement (separate from UKC Licensed portion of hunt).
• UKC registered rules will be used on the Final Cast.
• Hunting judges will be used in early round.
• Non-Hunting Judge to be used on casts with two or less dogs.
• Non-Hunting Judges on the Final Four Cast.
• Hunting and Non-Hunting guides to be used.
• 70% of entry fee revenue will be paid back to cast winners and the Final Four.
• This hunt is a separate hunt held on the same night as the Lee Crawford Invitational.
• Your dog will receive Championship Points.
• Your dog will receive Performance Points (only if dog is eligible/paid up)
• Your dog will receive cash for winning a cast and/or placing in the Final Four.
• TWB&FA reserves the right to DNA swab/test any dog entered in this event.
For any questions or information contact:
Alan Kalal, 25585 Hall Ave, Faribault MN 55021 • (612) 251-3184