1. Reservations will be confirmed first, based upon applications received in this office by Friday, July 3, 2015 from vendors that held a permit from the previous year. After July 4, spaces will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Applications must be accompanied by a certified check, money order or a personal check in the amount listed below. Make checks payable to: United Kennel Club.
3. A maximum of two spaces will be allotted to each vendor.
4. The enclosed vendor building will open at 8 a.m. and close at 5 p.m. each night.
5. Please indicate on “Permit Application” your vendor building. If your preference cannot be met, the next available space will be assigned to you. An acknowledgement will be mailed to you confirming your advance reservation. One vendor per space.
6. No permits will be issued for the sale of food or beverage.
7. No products are to be sold with UKC or Autumn Oaks insignia or logos.
8. Vendors will have the opportunity to set up on Wednesday, September 2, 2015, but not prior to the approval of UKC staff.
9. A permit is required to sell on the grounds. All vendor permits must be obtained in advance of the event, and none will be issued at the event.
UKC reserves the right to revoke any permit should it be decided that the vendor is selling or displaying anything inappropriate, indecent or unlawful.
It will be the responsibility of the vendor operators to clean up area used. Violations of this request will jeopardize issuance of permits for following years.