Crowning the Overall National Grand Champions in Hunt & Show!
Sponsored by UNITED KENNEL CLUB
Hosted by COSHOCTON COUNTY BEAGLE CLUB in cooperation with other area UKC Beagle clubs
Location: 7th Street, Coshocton, Ohio
Coshocton County Fairgrounds
FRIDAY EVENING, 2015 ALL-STAR SERIES AWARDS CEREMONY
Free dinner is served at 7 p.m. at hunt headquarters. Awards Ceremony to begin at approximately 7:30 p.m.
1a entry deadline – 6:30 a.m.
1b entry deadline – 11 a.m.
Friday Bench Show
Entry Deadline – 8 p.m. Enter on Grounds, Entry Fee $15
Entry deadline – 6:30 a.m.
Saturday Grand Champions
Entry deadline – 11 a.m.
National Grand Hunting Beagle Champion
The winner of the Final Cast in the Grand Hunting Beagle division will earn a degree of National Grand Hunting Beagle Champion.
1. Advanced entry only. All entries must be postmarked by midnight April 1, 2016. No hunt entries will be taken on the grounds. A confirmation will be mailed to all entrants confirming entry. This confirmation is not needed to confirm entry at event.
2. No refunds will be issued after the advanced entry deadline. Another dog registered to the same individual may be substituted for a female in season, a sick or injured dog. A veterinarian’s slip is required for sick and injured dogs.
3. Entry fee of $30 payable to United Kennel Club, Inc. must accompany each advanced hunt entry.
4. Entries must be confirmed at the UKC headquarters desk.
5. All hounds must be UKC Registered by the advanced entry deadline of April 1, 2016. It is acceptable for single registration applications to accompany the advanced entry application.
6. Format for 2016 – All Registered hounds will be run on Friday. All Hunting Beagle Champions and Grand Hunting Beagle Champions will be run on Saturday. All dogs winning their cast with a total score of plus points to advance to subsequent round in an elimination style format.
7. Hunt Time Periods. All preliminary round casts will hunt 90 minutes. Subsequent round hunt time periods to be determined and announced at the event.
BENCH SHOW RULES
1. All hounds will be shown for Championship points and Show Champion honors.
2. Entries taken on the grounds. Deadline to enter is 8 p.m. on Friday. The show will be held after the All-Star Series Awards Ceremony.
3. Entry fee of $15 per dog.
4. Only those hounds participating in the hunt, or able to show proof of 50 previously earned Championship hunt points, will be eligible to be shown.
5. The winner of the Grand Champion Class to earn degree of National Grand Show Champion.
Kitchen on Grounds - Will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Sponsorship prizes awarded to designated placements.
National Hunting Beagle Association awards to highest scoring dogs in the hunt and show.
Come on out and take part in the 25th Annual Hunting Beagle Nationals.
Spectators are welcome. Be our guest, whether you have a dog entered or not!
GPS Address: 707 Kenilworth Ave. Coshocton OH 43812
FOR LOCAL AND CLUB INFORMATION, CONTACT
Coshocton County Convention and Visitor Bureau
1-800-338-4724 • www.visitcoshocton.com
For UKC information, contact:
Beagle Field Operations, United Kennel Club, (269) 343-9020
Local Contacts: Dave Hummell (740) 502-5251 or Aaron Sampsel (740) 502-4083
Coshocton Village Inn - 740-622-9455
Travelodge - 740-622-9823
Downtown Motel - 740-622-6607
Super 8 - 740-622-8899
Thanks to the 2016 Beagle Nationals Sponsors!
UKC, Coshocton County Beagle Club, and other area UKC Beagle clubs are not responsible for loss, accidents or theft. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages, firearms or illegal drugs will be allowed on the grounds or while participating in the hunt or in the buildings the day of a UKC licensed event.