HRC Spring Grand
Posted on 02/09/2012
Print this article:
|DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES is Friday, April 27, 2012.
All entries MUST be received by the Grand Hunt Secretary on or before this date. The United States Postal Service Priority Mail DOES NOT guarantee next day delivery service.
- FLIGHTS/RUNNING ORDER: Handlers MAY request being in a Flight with some one else and all reasonable attempts will be made to honor the request. Handlers’ sequence preference of running their dogs will NOT be accepted.
- LOGISTICS: Handlers choosing to travel in the same vehicle must make their own logistical arrangements in order for each handler to be at the appropriate series when it is their turn to run.
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
All entries that are received without the necessary information, HRC number for both the HANDLER and the OWNER, with any incomplete premium information, or unreadable information, shall be returned to the sender upon receipt. Each applicant will then have until midnight Friday, April 27, 2012 to re-submit the corrected premium to be eligible for entry to this Grand event. Please submit your entries early to avoid exclusion from this Grand Event!
CONDITIONAL ENTRY: A Conditional Entry may be received on or before April 27, 2012 without a dog acquiring the necessary 100 HRCH points to enter the Grand event. This conditional entry will have until May 14, 2012 to obtain the necessary 100 HRCH points to enter the Grand Event. If this conditional entry does not receive the necessary points by May 14, 2012, the owner must contact the Grand Hunt Secretary by May 14, 2012 to remove the conditional entry from the Grand Hunt in order for the entry fees to be refunded to the Owner. Plaque fees are not refundable.
SCRATCHES: Scratches no longer require a Veterinarian’s Certificate (Illness, Injury or Bitch in Season). Plaque fees are not refundable.
Waive Recipient’s signature on all Priority Mail, UPS and FedEx.
Diana Lacaze, Grand Hunt Secretary
2670 FM 2624, Maud TX 75567
H (903) 585-5410 C (903) 701-5461
Protocol and Policies
FOR PARTICIPATING IN HRC INTERNATIONAL GRAND HUNTS
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
The HRC International Grand Hunts are open to all Hunting Retriever Champions of current HRC members.
ELIGIBILITY: It is the owner’s responsibility to insure that:
1) his/her dog is eligible to be entered (has earned an HRCH);
2) the Owner listed is the Registered Owner on record with UKC; and
3) both the Owner and Handler have provided HRC Membership numbers and both must be valid as of the entry deadline date.
ENTRY FORMS must be legible, correct and complete or they will be returned to the sender. The sender will then have until midnight of the entry deadline date to resubmit the corrected Premium to be eligible for entry in this Grand Hunt. Submit your entries early to avoid exclusion from this Grand Hunt.
THE ENTRY FORM MUST:
• Be fully completed and legible;
• List the HRC Membership number for both the Owner and the Handler; both to be valid as of the entry deadline date;
• List only one (1) Handler – the individual actually handling the dog;
• Include appropriate funds. Checks may be post dated as the checks will not be deposited until the entry deadline date;
• Be on one (1) sheet of paper;
• Be RECEIVED by the Grand Hunt Secretary by the entry deadline date – no exceptions.
• MUST be SIGNED accepting the Release of Liability and certifying the immunizations of the dog are current and appropriate. A typed name will NOT be accepted and the entry will be returned;
• Computer generated entry forms will be accepted ONLY if they contain ALL of the information in similar format, as required on the Official Grand Entry Form. If they do not, they will be returned.
REMEMBER GUN SAFETY & SPORTSMANSHIP!
HANDLER SEMINAR/CHECK-IN/MEETING & K9 ADVANTIX II BANQUET:
Friday, May 25, 2012 • Cotton Exchange
345 Hickory Hollow Rd, Waterford WI 53185
Handler Seminar 12 noon - 3 p.m.
Handler Check-in 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Handler Meeting 4:30 - 5 p.m.
Banquet 5 - 9 p.m.
LOCAL GRAND HUNT COMMITTEE
Grand Hunt Chairman: A.G. Shaw
Grand Hunt Marshall: Bob Sherwood
Grand Hunt Secretary: Diana Lacaze/Diana Peacock
Grand Hunt Treasurer: Paul Ramponi
Game Steward: Joe Schimpf
AmericInn • Burlington, Wisconsin
(262) 534-2125 • $89.99 + tax
(15 minutes from Bong)
Room block held until April 21, 2012
Full list of surrounding hotels available at www.wisillhrc.com
Bong State Park (262) 878-5600
Meadowlark Acres N5146 North Rd,
Burlington WI 53105
Elkhorn Veterinary Clinic (24-hour service)
205 East O’Connor Drive, Elkhorn WI 53121